American Wool Series

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Work-a-day


A trip to IKEA and a day later I've got some rockin' craftinization. I hadn't realized how much I disliked the clutter on top of the dresser and how long it took me to search out my knitting goods from all of the hidey-holes. Now I've got all my (compared to some) small stash, knitting books, and accoutrements in one place. I also took the opportunity to pull some of my nicer texts, photography books, and pictures from their storage spots. Now I just lay in bed and stare at all the knitterly inspiration in front of me. How long will it be until my little addiction needs another shelf?Hmmm...

2 comments:

  1. oooo, that's very nice!! organization and visually pleasing, mmm hmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I'm continually drooling over it. I'm such a dork.

    ReplyDelete