American Wool Series

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Acquisition


Today's foray into the streets of Seattle yielded many yummy things. Sonic Boom gave it up with a reissue of Dylan's Highway 61 Revisited and a used Elvis record in that shockingly beautiful blue color. I had never seen this record before and the hubby snatched it up for me and it went in the 'I need this' pile asap. Some unreleased stuff and b-sides from 7 inches couldn't make a girl happier. Well, the only that that could make a girl happier is finding yarn on her doorstep. It's KnitPicks merino style in the color 'moss.' Gorgeous! It's waiting on the knit list to be made into the Puff Sleeve Feminine Cardi from Fitted Knits. That is, after I finish up my Fifi for the Sexy Knitters' Club KAL. This has been an interesting and enlightening knit. I'll post more about that specific project at a later date. Right now I'm going to put on my vinyl and roll around in my 100% merino yarn.

2 comments:

  1. SCORE! On a music note, definitely check out Pandora.com for some sweet at work music!! All I've put in my station so far is the Velvet Underground and I've never been so rawk happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete