American Wool Series

Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Nesting



I just spent about 40 minutes doing this. It's fun. It's Simpsons. I love it. I don't think it quite looks like me but it's the closest I could get. Go simpsonize yourself. Plus you can be totally narcissistic and order merch of yourself on shirts and mugs and such. I'd personally like to see family portraits done this way. Anyone else?

In other bloggerly news I know where all of the pregnant women go on Wednesday night to satisfy their nesting instincts. IKEA!! The hubby and I went last night and what do you know? I believe I counted about 20 prego women strolling with their man-types. I mean, I'm not in the family way myself but had the urge to do some crafty-organization. I'll post pics when I've got the whole shebang done. I'm excited about this. It may lead to an organization streak the likes of which our house has never seen. The man better watch out, there's trouble coming his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment