American Wool Series

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Shrug it Off


twotone
Originally uploaded by zombiegirl1
This is yet another project from Fitted Knits. Have I said I love this book? I think I finished it in about 2 weeks, the only thing holding me back was the ribbing which there is a lot of! Specs: 2 Skeins Cascade 220 Superwash in Heathered Green. Things I learned: 1) I love heathered yarn. 2) Superwash is very cool - CAUSE YOU CAN WASH IT! 3) Shrugs are not only for the stick thin - this one flatters and fits great.
I just want to wear it all the time, so sad that it is finally hot in Seattle. Oh well, I'll just wait till next week to wear it!

3 comments:

  1. It looks great on you! I'm working on the cropped cardi with leaf ties from the same book. I think i'm going to leave out the leaf on the ties. I saw the finished product from other knitters on the fitted knits KAL, and the leaves look a little funky. Great job, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Next week ;) That kills me - blow some of those clouds down my way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amani, I can't wait to see your FO! Nickie, you can have all of them!Especially come this Fall, way too short up here.

    ReplyDelete