American Wool Series

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Closer...closer


100_0014
Originally uploaded by zombiegirl1
I've had this yarn on my mind all day. I love that they have 4 hanks all together for one flat price. It makes me feel like I would get more for my money even if that's not the case. I'm really drooling over it and thinking about my stash and what I'm going to knit up after Fifi is done (sleeves only now) and I've progressed on my undulating rib socks. Hmm..stash leads me to think about that uber-site Ravelry and check my place in line. Hooray! Only 1634 people in front of me. It's progressed quite quickly from the 7k from the last check. If you haven't already get yerself on that list! Well, maybe not, as it looks like they're just about ready to switch over from Beta and let everyone in. It's going to be a Ravelry free for all. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, that yarn is gorgeous. I might just beat you to it!

    I got suckered into the Knit Picks 40% off sale, too. Lots of books just make me happy, though, so it's money well spent!

    ReplyDelete