American Wool Series

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Amaizing


amaizing
Originally uploaded by zombiegirl1
I promised a while ago to post about my sock progress for the Undulating rib socks. There really isn't much progress as I've been slogging away at Fifi full time. I do have a little done, the cuff and about 3/4 of an inch of pattern repeat. She's biding her time patiently. If you haven't knit with this yarn (pictured) it's very cool. It's made from corn fiber and elastic, good for those with wool allergies, and feels much much softer knit up than in the skein. Silky almost.
Another cool thing I've run into (webwise) are the textiles of Joel Dewberry. Very cool designs with beautiful color combinations. My online shopping fingers are itching to pet some of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment