American Wool Series

Monday, January 28, 2008

Music Monday

Cansei de Ser Sexy (CSS) is one of my new favorite dance albums. They're a Brazilian band on Subpop Records and apparently gained notice for an iPod commercial song (I don't know about that, I have no tv.)- Music is My Hot Hot Sexx. I hear a little Bikini Kill influence mixed with some straight up dance pop (synths please!). It's been on constant rotation at chez moi, especially good for hopping on the elliptical or pre-funking before a night out. It'll set your feet dancing and make your heart skip a beat. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hell yeah! I got my dancing shoes on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will never be middle of the road. it wont happen to you. it somehow isnt in your genetic makeup. Well, maybe it's all relative.

    ReplyDelete