American Wool Series

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Covet! Wednesday



First off, thank you for all of the well wishes. My family is doing well and we're organizing a trip together for the interment of the ashes this Spring. Knitting has been amazingly helpful, the act of creation is...good, healing.

A while ago I posted about Namaste bags and how I was drooling over them in all of their many-pocketed, brightly-colored glory. They've come out with two new styles - Laguna & Malibu. Laguna (pictured) is the one for me so I'm heading over to my LYS where the lovely and talented Jessica Rose has informed me that they've come in from ordering at TNNA. Yay! I've got a gift certificate in my hot little hand to put towards my new, waterproof, roomy, lovely new knitting bag. Update on the Tangled Yoke Cardigan - I'm actually half-way through the 'tangled' part and hope to finish up by the end of this coming weekend. This whole project monogamous thing is pretty interesting, I'm feeling the urge to cheat but I'm so close to finishing!

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you're doing well darling :) And what a gorgeous bag *drool*

    ReplyDelete