American Wool Series

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hot Zombie Action


Sundara - Mossy
Originally uploaded by zombiegirl1
I am so incredibly happy to be back at my knitting night. We were on hiatus due to the Holidays and while knitting with my sis was fabulous there's nothing like laughing until you cry at someone else's crazy dreams. I giggle like a schoolgirl every time I think of it. I wish I were going to TNNA with Jessica, but I'll have to settle with getting into a Madrona class that was recently added in my preferred Saturday morning time slot - beginning lace knitting with Evelyn Clark. One of the other ladies at knitting is attending the same one so I already know someone! I've got to check the homework list to see what's up in that arena. That means I've not quite met one goal for 2008 - to attend a knitting class. Things are moving right along with the cardigan ( I finished a repeat and a half at knitting) and I'm stoked to cast on the Minimalist cardigan asap after finishing. But I'm also looking at this yarn (at right) for some socks, it's my most recent shipment from Sundara's Seasons Yarn Club. My camera doesn't do it justice - beautiful layers of green called Mossy in a super squishy sock yarn. Yum. Embossed leaves maybe?

1 comment:

  1. That would make some beautiful Embossed Leaves. You forgot to show us your Nutkin socks last night.

    ReplyDelete