American Wool Series

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Covet! Wednesday


Penny for your thoughts? Mine are on the Dollar and a half cardigan from the Spring 2007 IK. I mean, I've got four sweaters' worth of yarn at home, do I really need more? Yes, but I'm waiting for the summer months to knit this up in the required yarn - Reynolds Soft Linen ( 53% linen/47% acrylic). The linen should be nice and drapey and cool for the Summer. It will allow me to get the most mileage out of my many tanks which I usually don't wear to work (I don't consider sporting the tats at the office work appropriate.) while not being too warm. For now I'm cruising Ravelry in order to satisfy my knit-lust.
I've also decided to do some charity knitting this year and have been poking around the charity knitting links at the Seattle Knitter's Guild for some ideas. I'm pretty sure Rosehedge is going to be it, I like the idea of knitting nice socks and slippers for guys even though they have big feet. Maybe even an afghan or two?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I just recently got hooked. I was doing a bit of TV watching while knitting socks for Christmas gifts and came upon it one night (we just got HBO) and have been hooked ever since. In fact, I've ordered season one from Netflix, and, of course, I'll be knitting as I catch up on the beginning of the Big Love saga. BTW, I've been reading your blog for a month or so now and really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete