American Wool Series

Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Morning Couldn't Guarantee

I'm up to my eyeballs in work and I just don't wanna. Don't. Want. To. Work. The Man and I had a good weekend of clothing shopping for him (belated Christmas gifts from me) and Chinese food. I just want to know why it is he looks so shabby all of the time yet has more expensive taste than me? How is that possible? I did however fit in some knitting time yesterday despite the strangely sunny weather. I opened up most of the windows and gave the wood floors a once-over. The house now smells like clean floors and fresh air rather than dank mid-Winter Seattle. Yay! I finished up one whole sleeve of the Tangled Yoke by last night and am ready to cast on the other at knitting tonight. I already have a wish list of queue knitting running through my head as I'm finishing up the Tangled: 1) Minimalist Cardigan in O-wool 2) Bella Paquita in Elann Incense 3) Drops 103-1 Jacket in Cascade 220 4) Military Cardigan in Elann Peruvian Highland Wool. That's four sweaters worth of knitting time, up from three just over the Holiday break. Let's just say that I'm, well, obsessed but I'm also okay with that. Idle hands, after all, are the devil's plaything. What's running through your head?

2 comments:

  1. ...nothing about knitting other than it sounds beautiful. Evidently the man isn't still knitting and you are a knitaholic. Wish I could wrap my mind around it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, it's Tuesday and I still don't want to work!

    In knit news, I'm about halfway through the third and FINAL skein of my scarf, woo! I'm ready to be done :)and start something non-scarf, but not sure what yet...good times!

    ReplyDelete