American Wool Series

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Covet! Wednesday


I didn't have to look very far, or very hard, today to find something that I want to knit. On top of that, something I want to knit in the suggested yarn and maybe even that specific colorway. This rarely happens. Anne at Knitspot has created the beautiful wrap/scarf called Oh! Canada. Gorgeous pattern in beautiful yarn and colors and it makes my little knitting fingers itch. The yarn is from ball and skein in an Artisan 2 ply. All of the yarns are completely drool-worthy and I've got an inkling that they'll flow through my hands like butter. Mom particularly requested a new scarf every year for Christmas from here on out in squooshy yarns so this might be the ticket. Is it too early to think about knitting for others? Nope. I'll just file this away for future reference and maybe in six months or so pull it out and get it going. By the way, has anybody tried the new Burt's Bees lip balm with the pomegranate oil? Delish stuff. It makes my lips all slippy slidy and smells good to boot. Try some, you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment