American Wool Series

Friday, November 30, 2007

Pear Pizza & Pajamas


Brrrr!!! It's cold up here in the Great NW. The weather people are predicting possible snow for tomorrow morning. Good thing I've got lots of knitting lined up and ready to go just in case, and movies too. So it's just about 630 and I've already shrugged out of the work clothes and into my 'lounge wear' aka pajamas. I'm cozy and warm and trying to ignore the cold that's been tapping me on the shoulder and saying "Excuse me, but I do believe you're about to fall ill." Just to prove the Cold wrong I've ordered a seasonal pie from my favorite place, cracked open a nice dry cider, and am about to hunker down with my knitting and movies. Sounds like bliss, no? Oh, and if anyone is in Seattle over the weekend the Urban Craft Uprising is going on at Seattle Center. Support your indie crafters! The project pictured is one of the two foliage hats that I've knit for my nieces in Kansas. One is in blue the other is green in Malabrigo Chunky. I went down a needle size since these are for kidlet heads. They're sure to keep little heads warm and, by the way, only took an evening each to knit up.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, pear pizza, so jealous :) Hope the cold didn't get you and that your finals go well!!

    ReplyDelete