American Wool Series

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Let it snow!


It is indeed snowing in Seattle. We were out and about planning on lunch in Queen Anne and maybe some record shopping when it started. I'm from California. I'm not really confident in my snow-driving abilities and according to what I saw driving (sloooowly) home Seattleites shouldn't be so confident either. So we're hunkered down with movies and food to make for the family gathering tomorrow and my knitting and we're good. Cozy and safe in our little nest and I can finally admit to myself that Christmas is coming and that I think I'm excited for it. So, let it snow!

3 comments:

  1. It's been raining here (instead of the usual snow), so I've been thinking, "this is what it must be like in Seattle." Mother nature can sure bring surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate snow lol thank goodness here in Kent the snow didn't stick with the rain it made it a little messy but I can deal with that I hope your snow goes away quickly I hope we don't accumulate any here with the next show fall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude! Brrrr!! Perhaps a white Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete