American Wool Series

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Madrona Fiber Art Festival


Every single fricking class I wanted to take is full. I have knit-hate right now for all my knitting brethren who were on the ball yesterday and got into their classes. I believe there may be steam coming out of my ears. How do newbies get in on this type of thing? Is there a secret handshake? A decoder ring given out to the kniterati? A three page form full of knitting Q&A to be submitted with a personal statement? Maybe a jaunt down to Stitches West would be a good sub. Raspberries.

1 comment:

  1. Erin,
    I am a bit taken aback by all of this hostility!!! RAWR! I will not be Madrona-ing either but that's mostly due to my bad attitude towards classes. But there is more to life than Madrona. We could have an anti-Madrona gathering in Seattle that weekend or maybe even take up a new hobby like satanic go-go dancing. Keep your head up kid - there's always next year!

    ReplyDelete