American Wool Series

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Covet! Wednesday



My love for Etsy continues unabated. The past two weeks of purchasing has buoyed my addiction both to yarn and to indie craftsters alike. See that pretty pink yarn? See it? I am NOT a pink person. I own nothing pink, until now. Pink is from Yarn-Lust on Etsy and the colorway is called Lust. I believe she has colorways for each of the deadly sins. Who knew Lust would remind me of juicy raspberries? I looooove it.
Not in the knitting covetousness listing but something that is so insanely awesome I must list it here (covet, covet, covet) is Kolos Designs on Etsy. Bugs generally freak me out but I'm in complete love with these bangles and rings and things. They are beautiful and I actually ordered a pair of the cuff links for the Man for the upcoming Holiday which shall not be named because it came way too fast this year. I can imagine myself knitting away at knit night with one of the bangles attracting the oohs and aahs of my fellow knitters. Ohhh, Etsy you empty my wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment