American Wool Series

Monday, November 26, 2007

Swimming in the FO Sea


Ene Blocking
Originally uploaded by zombiegirl1
I'm already missing my long weekend(s). The last two have been 5 days and 4 days respectively. Just think of all of that knitting time now going to waste because of stupid things like work and school. I utilized all of that knitting time to the utmost starting and finishing objects like a fiend. I finished Ene's Scarf weekend before this last one, a pair of fetching, a Foliage hat, a Nest tote, and one mitten of a pair. Yay me. Knitting for the holiday that will not be named is progressing nicely and I should meet most of my self-designated deadlines.

Ene's Scarf Specs: Most of one 900 yd skein of Fly-dyed lace-weight on #7 needles. The pattern is from Scarf Style.

2 comments:

  1. The scarf looks great! I'm planning on knitting the Lady Eleanor stole from Scarf Style--but only after I finish making my presents for the "holiday that shall not be named!" :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ene's scarf looks great! I'm planning on knitting the Lady Eleanor stole from Scarf Style and am so excited. I must do this, however, after I finish all of my gifts for the "holiday that shall not be named!"

    ReplyDelete