American Wool Series

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Covet! Best Friend Edition

My bestest friend in the whole wide world is visiting for the rest of the week. So normally Wednesday is all about knitting and what I want but since she's here we'll talk about what we want, or are doing today. First up is our mythical trip to Morocco through Road Scholar which will happen when I have the funds and she has the vacation time. Donations are accepted.
One thing achieved already today is the deliciousness of Mae's Cafe and a good combo of coffee, grits, smoked trout, and vegetarian mushroom gravy. Yum. Next up is the new SAM- totally renovated with a lot more....stuff. They've got a really cool exhibit of Japanese art from the Kobe Museum. We'll most likely finish up with the Downtown branch of the Seattle Public Library which has been critically acclaimed for it's crazy architecture. This is not my favorite branch, I prefer the little one near my house. And of course there will be food, much much much delicious food. We're going to eat it. You are what you it.

1 comment: