American Wool Series

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Covet! Wednesday


I am in love with this sock pattern. Anne at knitspot has done it again. I saw this last night and noticing that there was a kit available I followed the link - already sold out! Bummer. The kit was available through Fearless Fibers and while I was disappointed that there weren't any left I stayed to browse the shop. She's got some gorgeous yarns up right now - I'm particularly enamoured of the Deepest Forest colorway and am imagining some pretty lace socks with a wave or leaf design.
I also keep returning to the Loopy Ewe to drool over some Urban Gypz yarn. Really, over and over and over again. But somehow I just never buy it and I'm not quite sure why. Maybe it's the price tag, I haven't spent that much on one skein of yarn - yet. But it's beautiful and I love to just go and look at it. Not to mention the fact that I hear the Loopy Ewe is awesome to order from and they really do have an amazing selection. Maybe some Holiday scrilla will be heading my way, I won't hold my breath.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's because it's DK and really too heavy for a wearable pair of socks?
    Scrilla? You're so street. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. deb has lots of kits! she can only list 8 at a time, so the link i posted brought you to an old listing, but she promised she'd make kits available as needed.
    you can contact her vis the etsy shop for details if you don't see a listing!

    ReplyDelete