American Wool Series

Monday, November 19, 2007

Vinyl Enhancement Expedition


vinylib
Originally uploaded by zombiegirl1
My girl Nickie was up from last Wednesday to Saturday evening. There was much laughter, much much food, and a great vinyl-enhancing trip to Sonic Boom. I am a list person. I love lists, making lists, crossing things off of lists. This time round I was without a list and I have to say it was a much more pleasurable trip. Let me enumerate because it makes me happy to do so: Joy Division (re-releases) of Closer and Unknown Pleasures, Daniel Johnston, Parliament (best of), Sun Records 2 record compilation, Sly & the Family Stone Anthology. This is quite a haul and I stopped at the 'S' section in the new vinyl section and only flipped through the 'new' used vinyl section. I am a paragon of restraint.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, thanks a gazillion billion for the fabuloso time!! It was a blast :D And me musica is getting a work out!

    ReplyDelete