American Wool Series

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Covet! Wednesday

I'm back from the friend-in-town funk (having any amount of time off from work makes me ambivalent about returning) just in time for a long weekend. From here on out I've decided to stay out of shopping centers and department stores. It's just too crazy and as I get older I get less tolerant of other people (and their children) and pretty disgusted over the mass consumption and gluttony that goes on during the Holiday season. I plan on spending lots of time browsing Etsy. This is what I've come up with so far. Pretty colors and it looks incredibly squishy and twisty. This is from Karen's Heavenly Creations, she's even got some Christmas theme yarn up in her shop and it all looks pretty drool-worthy. While you're over there trying to resist snatching up all her yarn take a look at Handkraft. Oh. My. Goodness. She's only got a few things in her shop right now but man, are they gorgeous! I love the muted tones and color combinations. They remind me of faded William Morris tapestries. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment