American Wool Series

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wednesdays are for Sharing




Two great websites today. I'm feeling rather blah about this week so this is going to be brief. The first is Vintage Purls which has awesome vintage knitting patterns - for FREE!! The only caveat being that sizing is on the small side. I love these patterns and am totally willing to bust out the knitting calculator to resize some for moi.


Second up is Cookie A of the Monkey fame. I'm probably late on the draw for this one but I didn't realize she had an actual site with sock patterns to buy. Wow, are they pretty. I'm not sure I'm up to speed on my socktacularness to pull these puppies off but they sure make me drool. I can't imagine how they look in person. Ooooh, socky.

2 comments:

  1. those socks are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this. I love the website with vintage patterns. :-)

    ReplyDelete