American Wool Series

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Radio Transmission



KEXP, the world's finest radio station based in Seattle is having their Fall membership drive. Please donate and help keep the music going - they offer so much to the music community and non-profit organizations that I feel obligated to help. If you are a music lover, then you should too! Besides, if you donate a hundred bucks you get a rad-sauce t-shirt with the radio diagram at left on it. I'm renewing my membership to put my money where my mouth is. This isn't just for the locals, they offer live streaming music on their website as well as traveling to different locations throughout the year and sponsoring shows all over the place. Please help support the radio station where music matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment