American Wool Series

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Covet! Halloween Edition



Happy Halloween! Etsy is full of great Halloween-themed implements and yarns. Being a big geek I love everything skully and gorey. Zombies top the list followed closely by vampires and the rest of the ghoulie family. These skull stitch markers are way too cute, and could help you extend your Halloween celebration into Dios de los Muertos (Nov. 1 & 2). They're from SeeJayneKnits on Etsy along with some great yarn in goblin colors. Enjoy your All Hallows' and Day of the Dead and try not to od on candy.

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog for several weeks now and thought I'd step out of the shadows of cyberspace to wish you a happy Halloween! I like how you link to Etsy often--it's great for those handmade crafters out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Katie! It's nice to know I'm not blogging into a black hole. Hope you had a wonderful Halloween & Day of the Dead.

    ReplyDelete