American Wool Series

Sunday, October 6, 2013

A Month of Favorites: Day 6

I love Indian food - the spices, the smells, the complexity of flavors, the amazing variety of dishes. My very favorite dish is Malai Kofta which is dumplings made from mashed vegetables and paneer and then simmered in a thick tomato sauce. Serve it with some fresh naan, basmati rice, and an Indian beer and that is my idea of perfection in a meal.


My favorite Indian place in Seattle is Masala located in the Northgate neighborhood. I've never had a bad meal there and the menu is excellent. They're also certified Kosher so they have the menu divided between different meats, poultry, seafood, or vegetarian options with each option divided by items that have dairy or do not have dairy. Did I mention that they also have an amazing dessert selection? They do! Besides the often seen rice pudding and mango ice cream they have my favorite Indian dessert, rasmalai

Do you have a favorite type of food?

No comments:

Post a Comment