American Wool Series

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Covet! Wednesday


Sundara Yarn
Originally uploaded by zombiegirl1
I usually scour etsy and ravelry and various other websites for beautiful yarns and knitting tools but I've been in a bit of an organizational/cleaning/throw-everything-out kind of funk so time at home has been spent emptying drawers and closets and dressers instead of cruising on the computer. However I did receive my Seasons yarn club shipment on Friday from Sundara and it's rather mouth-wateringly gorgeous. It's 400 yards of fingering weight silky merino that's dying to be made up into a lacy little scarf. At first I thought socks but I've got a certain project in mind that will show off the color and feel uber-luxurious against a certain someone's neck.

I've noticed that while I've been finishing projects I haven't really been posting pics so that'll hopefully be remedied in the next couple of weeks. Motivation for picture taking is lacking when it's cold outside and all I want to do when I get home is to slip into comfy clothes and get toasty.

1 comment: