American Wool Series

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Covet! Wednesday



My covetousness has over-ridden my yarn budget lately. Not too much but I had to have this beatiful Earthenware colorway from Fearless Fibers. It feels fabulous and it's eventually going to be made up into some Retro Rib Socks. This is part of my Year Long Gift-Along listing for February so I'm moving right along on my Minimalist Cardigan. I've finished up the Tangled Yoke Cardigan and am slacking on the blocking but pictures will be up as soon that's done. But back to the yarn....I love it and hopefully the recipient will be equally as thrilled to receive some nice squishy, soft, machine washable socks in such beautiful yarn. It reminds me of the Arizona desert early in the morning, gorgeous.

1 comment:

  1. That is a pretty color. It looks yummy and squishy. I can't wait to see your tangled yolk, it must be fabulous.
    Let's talk Monday.

    ReplyDelete