American Wool Series

Monday, March 10, 2008

Music Monday?


Cute!
Originally uploaded by zombiegirl1
Nope, not this week. I did do quite a bit of music/yarn shopping while the fam was in town but I want to take my own pics for posting. We had loads of fun while they were up - eating cupcakes, watching Arrested Development together, and walking Seattle. There was also the added benefit of being off work for five days which makes me wonder why I'm not rich and living the good life, I think I'm made for it. They left on Friday afternoon to make the 15 hour drive back home and I promptly got ill and locked myself in the house for the ensuing weekend. Lots of knitting time and movie watching and sleeping and I'm cured and loathing the return to work. Basically back to normal. Regular blog features will return soon I'm just readjusting to the time change and my usual routine. Blech.

2 comments:

  1. ...my god, I look like a kid in this pic. Good camera Erin!Berdi said the "Man" was playing good last night. She had fun. Got me a t-shirt. She touched bases with him for a sec. Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing this.

    ReplyDelete