American Wool Series

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Covet! Wednesday


Louet Riverstone
Annnnd I'm back. This whole time change, which I was totally unaware of by the by, as well as being on vacation last week totally screwed with my routines and sleep patterns and apparently my blogging as well. I mentioned the damage done to my wallet in Spokane and this is one of the culprits. Lovely lovely Louet Riverstone in Eggplant (yes Jessica, eggplant- matchy matchy eh?)which is a light worsted weight and of which I bought a whole sweater's worth. In my own strange mania regarding yarn buying I usually have a project in mind when I splurge on sweater yarn. This didn't happen this time around so I'm up for suggestions on what to knit with the stuff. I have about 1300 yards total so if you're on Ravelry why don't you do some browsing for me? I'd like to knit something in my queue if possible but wouldn't mind something brand spanking new - I'm a nerd for cables and interesting details but kind of simple clean lines. I suppose that's called 'classic' in the fashion world. So head on over to Ravelry and browse my queue, my user name is ErinB, and message me suggestions or search the web and comment here with what you've found. Thanks for the help!

1 comment:

  1. How about Ariann? Or Marta? Or Katarina? Or that Drops sweater you have in your queue?

    ReplyDelete