American Wool Series

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dog Tired Tuesday


Toward the locks
Originally uploaded by zombiegirl1
I'm super tired today and I can't figure out why, I didn't even do anything out of the ordinary for St. Patty's day - just my usual knitting group night. I even went to bed at a reasonable hour which has been unusual since the Man has been on tour. Everything is rather blah and to add to my annoyance at being so tired everyone at work has decided to wear some horrible perfume or body spray or bathe in disinfectant or something. I'm cranky and feeling 'stabby' and want to take a nap....or knit.

1 comment:

  1. Your disinfectant-bathed person must have headed over to the boys school because I thought I was going to pass out waiting in the hall to pick them up. Blech.

    ReplyDelete