American Wool Series

Friday, March 22, 2013

FO: Tobias

Are you an Arrested Development fan? I am. I came a little late to the party and didn't watch the show until it was off the air but I fell in love with the Bluth and Funke families and their whacky shenanigans. The show happens to be one of the best sources of one line quotes ever, barring the Simpsons of course. So when I stumbled across Liz Abinante's Funke Socks collection I knew I had to have it!
yarma

Pattern: Tobias by Liz Abinante
Yarn: Hazel Knits Artisan Sock in Jay Blue
Needle: US #1 (2.25 mm) Hiya Hiya Sharp
Mods: None! I knit these as part of the Hazel Knits Ravelry Group Tribute KAL since they're based on Tobias Funke. If you're a fan of the show you'll know why they have to be blue!


yarma
And yes, I do know that it seems like I'm a one woman knitting machine with a constant stream of FOs to be paraded around. But I was also quite sick last week and had plenty of time on the sofa with my knitting and some not so great television shows. I've got a couple of WIPs to write about soon, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment