American Wool Series

Sunday, March 17, 2013

FO: Baldwin the Bunny

Last week I realized that I had a baby shower to attend this coming Tuesday. I grabbed some yarn out of my stash and whipped up a baby sweater (photos coming soon) and this little bunny.

Pattern: Baldwin the Bathroom Monster by Rebecca Danger
Yarn: Spud & Chloe Sweater in Splash and Ice Cream
Needles: US #6 Hiya Hiya Sharp Interchangeables
Mods: Obviously I changed the pattern to be a rabbit instead of a monster. I knit the pattern as directed up to the head, put ten stitches on holders for each ear (5 on the front and 5 on the back), grafted the center portion and then knit the ears up. The arms are ten stitches in circumference with a stripe pattern and finished off with some decreases. I added the embroidered nose and put a pom pom tail on the back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment