American Wool Series

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Wednesdays are for Sharing



I've semi-recovered from yesterday's slump. Only two more days until Friday and that, my friends, is helping my outlook immeasurably. There are two things on the agenda for today, the first of which I've heard people talking about and think I've even picked up a skein or so to fondle at the lys. This would be Tilli Tomas yarns. I'm not quite so enamored of her patterns but the yarn, oh the yarn. Just looking at it makes me want to pick it up and stroke it and whisper sweet nothings into it's not-there ear. I see wraps and scarves and fancy little shrugs for that one time a year I go to the ballet in my future. Well, sometime in my future.

And I've totally got a thing for this burnt orange color this Fall, terra cotta? Burnt Sienna? Pumpkin? I'm totally there. (Let's forget this Fall's fashion dearth of truly jewel-like colors.) I don't need no stinkin' hot pink sweater! Give me plums, garnets, teals, coffees, and charcoals! I live for Fall and it's gorgeous array of deep rich colors. Alright, enough of the rant.


If you like the Instructables website you're going to love Craftster. I can, and sometimes do, spend hours browsing and ogling peoples crafts on this site. They've got every kind of craft and how-to known to crafter-kind. I love the tutorials and to see people recreate, modify, and morph existing crafts (and other household objects) into cool creations. You'll be astounded by the scope of creativity and want to craft to you're own heart's content. Viva la craft-planet!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, I'd forgotten about Craftster, thanks doll! And you got it, I'm with ya on the beautiful orange, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete