American Wool Series

Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday at last!


I'm so excited to be home and for it to be the weekend and for the possibility of finishing the Clapotis in the next couple of days. The man wants to go the fair - I'm unsure as I don't like crowds, I don't really want to pay for parking, and I'm not sure I'm up for 'fair people.' I'd much prefer to hunker down with my knitting and the BBC miniseries of Middlemarch. Is it possible to be a spinster when you're married? I'm becoming crazy cat lady without the benefit of singleness or many cats (we've just got the one) or liking the idea of a brandy alexander. I also don't wear much costume jewelry although I'm not actually opposed to the idea of it. Shiny, sparkley things attract my attention like pets with a laser pointer. I guess I'll actually get to the point of this post - the Fall Knitty is finally here! Yay! As completely underwhelmed as I was by the summer issue I'm glad to see several patterns I actually want to knit. (See pic!) I've only browsed through so far so I'm sure I'll have more to blog about post-article reading. Happy Knitty to you too!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that pic of the Knitty pattern. Just exactly what I've been looking for. Hadn't looked at Knitty before, now a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute neckline!

    ReplyDelete