American Wool Series

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Good Question


I might have been remiss in my posting of last night that everyone knows about Ravelry. Ravelry is an online community of knitters and crocheters where you can create your own profile complete with stash, needles, projects in progress and a queue to add patterns you want to make. All this as well as social networking and lots and lots of information about yarns and patterns and help. Right now it's in beta testing so you have to be on a waiting list to be invited in but I think it's soon to be made public. In short, it's a great resource for knitters and fiber arts people of all abilities and backgrounds. Go to their website (linked above) to get more info and add yourself to the waiting list. Thanks for the question!
In other knitterly news, as of 10 minutes ago I finished my socks. I'll be sticking those suckers in the cedar chest to await the shipping of Christmas gifts. As of right now I'm incredibly ahead of the game in that department.

1 comment: