American Wool Series

Friday, July 13, 2007

The Right Stuff

I feel like the new kid on the block, I've finally decided to graduate from the myspace blog. I wanted to wait and see how often I posted on the other (we'll call it practice) and to get my blogging fingers limbered up for this action. It also seems like a huge step because my idea about the content for this blog is totally different than my usual ramblings and ravings. This is first and foremost a blog for my crafting and especially my newest and current obsession of knitting which I'm not sure my other readers were quite so ecstatic about. The name of this blog is a little misleading, I don't consider myself hip although I am a knitter. The name I wanted (knitalicious) was already taken and I liked the way the i's in this one are alliterative. Kind of rolls off the tongue. I've yet to link up my flickr pics so you'll just have to return for that...already hooked ya haven't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment