American Wool Series

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Return of the Damn Stole

Remember way back in February when I ran out of yarn for the Print O' the Wave Stole? 15 repeats short? I finally got another skein from the lovely folks at Brooklyn General in New York. This thing is back in progress after a 3 month hiatus and I can't say I'm hating it; time out proved to be beneficial for both of us. The new skein has quite a bit more white in it but I'll have to wait for daylight to see how noticeable the shift in color turns out to be. I would still like to see the Ravelry pattern page for this edited to reflect the correct yardage or at least a range of yardages since there are two versions available. Misti Alpaca Handpaints have 874 yards so theoretically I should have had 74-ish yards left over. Not. I'm excited to finish this and see it all blocked out. Squee!

No comments:

Post a Comment