American Wool Series

Saturday, December 27, 2008

She's Here!

We've been home for a couple of very overwhelming days but we're all happy and very very tired. I went into the hospital on Monday the 22nd for a routine check-up and they asked me to stay. Three (very snowy, icy, and cold) days later Audrey Isabel arrived at 3:12 pm on Christmas Eve. She weighs 8lbs 12oz, is 21 inches long, and had steely gray eyes which have since turned blue. She also has quite a bit of dark hair. She's a lovely little thing and I couldn't be happier.

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very heartfelt congratulations! I am looking forward to meeting her soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Mommy! I am so excited and can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you! Can't wait to see a pic of your gal (wearing hand-knits, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Enjoy your blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo woo! So awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I'm sure she's lovely, and maybe I'll get back to Purlygirls at some point and meet her.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mazel tov to all of you! She's got the same measurements that my (now 18 yrs)daughter had. Sigh and swoon and savor every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations on the birth of your darling little daughter...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful Christmas present--congratulations!

    ReplyDelete