American Wool Series

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Episode Three

She is up at www.doubleknit.net and will be up in iTunes soon. Hooray.

Apparently my rant against what people are now calling 'Juneuary' in Seattle helped out a bit. We've had spectacular weather the past couple of days (the freckling on my arms says so) with clouds passing through today. The Man and I headed out on a mission to buy a shade umbrella for the back yard and were so completely successful that we found the umbrella, the stand, and a little metal table perfect for two. I ate lunch outside yesterday with my nose buried in a book and my feet buried in the grass. Delightful.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin,
    I just found yer blog! YEAH! I like your term Juneuary. How fitting. Also, how exciting that you are having a baby and trying to become a teacher. I have decided I want to get a Masters in Teaching, to teach Elementary or Secondary Mathematics. What fun! My blog is dumb. But fun. Miss you. -Casey T

    ReplyDelete