American Wool Series

Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Sudden Realization

I'm having a baby in December. That's only six months away. Christmas is in December. Christmas + baby = no knitting. I must revive my gift-along skills so I can be ready to send things out in time (or the Man can send them out). This may seem rather manic to some, but I'm an organizer and I like things planned out, including my knitting. Right now I've got my mom's Christmas gift on the needles and something possibly slated for another family member depending on how it turns out and how soft it gets. My Ravelry queue is organized so that gift projects are first in line but it seems that there are quite a few to go even though I've been planning since the beginning of the year. Crazy, I know. Please tell me I'm not the only one to be thinking so far ahead and that everything, in fact, will get done in time. Blah!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! You rock! This is a great site Erin, I love it. CONGRATS on your baby that is so exciting.!!! I hope our paths cross again soon.

    Love and miss you,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete