American Wool Series

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Clapotis II


This is Clap #2 and the first one I've knit for myself. The colors are washed out in the photo but in reality it's much darker - more blackish bluish than lavender-gray. The yarn is BMFA Luscious Silk in the Thraven colorway from the Raven series. I knit it with a little less than two balls and made it slightly narrower and much longer. It's my new favorite thing I've made for myself.

The new podcast is up here and it should be up on iTunes soon. Sorry it took so long, circumstances arose between the two of us and things have been hectic. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I likey the yarny and can imagine the tru colors. Good Job, Go Erin and baby! Boy or girl, the grandmom hopes for another knitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just listened to the podcast - this is pretty online but it sounds like it must be heaven in person. :)

    ReplyDelete