American Wool Series

Monday, May 12, 2008

Out of the Abyss

Sorry about the blog-silence lately - all I have to say is that the universe has been up to some major fiddling with my life. I left my less-than-fulfilling job a while ago and got hired at my LYS (which I love) and recently started training for a temp/part-time position which required me to be at an actual office (until today); hence the quiet over the last two weeks. I also recently found out that the Man and I are going to have a little addition to the family running around sometime in December. After a couple of weeks of two jobs, doctor appointments, and the requisite morning sickness and perpetual tiredness I just wasn't up to much of anything. So there you go, some real excuses for my lazy-bones blogging. I do have knitting to share and am hoping to snap some pictures if the camera agrees not to run out of batteries.

P.S. I'm not planning on detailing the progress of my pregnancy on my blog. I'm a woman with boundaries well in place and too much information is just that - too much information. However, I can't promise a complete lack of baby content because there may be some knitting going on for the little one.

5 comments:

  1. Gotta say congrats again :D I'm excited! And I hope we do see some what you're comfortable with babe-action here cuz it's frickin cool!

    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats! I understand your need for privacy, but it will be fun seeing baby knits. My favorite baby knitting book so far is Natural Knits for Babies and Moms--very simple, yet sophisticated, knits for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations. i am looking forward to seeing your new knitting creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. But I have to say, that if I had known this on Monday, I would have toned down my discussion of childbirth. :) It's like the time I accidentally talked about police brutality with a narcotics officer.

    Baby knits are the best, however.

    Cheryl (from Purlygirls)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *squeee!* Hey, congrats on the baby action. School is almost over, and then I will hopefully be able to congratulate you in person @ Monday knitting!

    Whynn

    ReplyDelete