American Wool Series

Thursday, December 6, 2007

So Close, So Far


Hiram H Chittenden Locks
Originally uploaded by zombiegirl1
Today I turned in my last homework assignment this quarter. All that is left to me is to study study study for my final next Wednesday. It'll help that we have two days of review scheduled and then about 4 days off of class (weekend included) to practice. I've got just under two months to get my admissions for UW ready to go and one more quarter at North, then I'm hopefully, finally, at last ready to move on. I feel ready.

On a knitting note I received two packages in the mail yesterday and am only waiting for better (read: not night time at 5pm) lighting to take pictures. I'll just tease you with one word: Sundara.

1 comment:

  1. hey lady,
    it's good to hear that you've got adequate time to get the UW stuff ready! :) sorry i was nagging you about it last week at knitting!
    xo
    amanda

    ReplyDelete