American Wool Series

Sunday, July 20, 2014

WIP: Zombie Hello Kitty Socks

Last week was rough, wasn't it? I never got the feeling that things were going as they should and it was all I could do to get through the day and collapse into some knitting. To celebrate the end of the work week I cast on these vanilla socks in Canon Hand Dyes Charles Self Striping Sock in Zombie Hello Kitty. The little red stitch toward the bottom of the picture is my scrap yarn for an afterthought heel. I'm thinking about trying an alternate afterthought heel - maybe the Fish Lips Kiss Heel? 

Let me know if you've tried any of the variations on an afterthought heel and how they vary from the usual afterthought heel. I've got the rest of this sock to knit and the second one before I have to decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment