American Wool Series

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Socktober Update

I totally missed the short window of nice weather and sunlight this afternoon in order to take update pictures on my Socktober projects. Here's a crappy evening photo taken as proof of progress. I finished the first Neely O'Hara sock by the October 16th deadline and completed the second sock yesterday afternoon. I received the second pattern, the Sock Thief, and am deliberating on the yarn choice. Do you remember that I had planned a pair of socks for my sister in law for Christmas? I've decided on a two birds/one stone approach and am going to knit the Sock Thief socks for her instead of the BFF socks by Cookie A, hence the deliberation. The first of my Fireweeds socks is complete as well (3 flippin' days!) and the second is cast on. I have until the 31st to complete the pair and get it posted to the Hazel Knits group on Ravelry. There you have it, one and a half pair complete and one and a half pair to go. I better get knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment