American Wool Series

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I made a kick-ass apple pie and brought a vegetarian entree over to my in-laws for dinner and we all ate ourselves into a food coma. I even managed to get some knitting time in before we all sat down at table. Unfortunately, the item I'm knitting is a Christmas gift so I can't share it with you but I can tell you that it is knit from Hazel Knits Artisan Sock in one of her rogue colorways. That's happy knitting for my hands and the colors are waaay easy on the eye. Love that stuff.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and may you find time in your busy day and weekend to get some knitting done.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, getting some knitting in. I took my knitting with me (in my new felted bag) but alas, I didn't knit a stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have tasted your Apple Pie. I made Apple Blackberry, with out of the box crust. I was good too!

    ReplyDelete