American Wool Series

Friday, November 18, 2011

Baldwin

Ever since Little A started pre-school she's been a social butterfly and attending birthday parties like nobody's business. I knit this little guy up for the first party and I have to say that it was mighty fun. Also, mighty cheap since the yarn came straight out of stash along with buttons, stuffing, and felt. 
Pattern: Baldwin the Bathroom Monster from the Big Book of Knitted Monsters by Rebecca Danger
Yarn: Spud & Chloe Sweater in Splash & Firecracker
Needle: US #6 Addi Turbo
Mods: I used magic loop for the whole shebang and regular old buttons since it was late at night and I didn't have any safety eyes to hand.


3 comments:

  1. I have Rebecca Danger's Knitted Monster book but I have yet to knit anything out of it. Were the legs as easy to knit as the book makes it seem ? I think those would make great birthday gifts for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, very cute.

    ReplyDelete