American Wool Series

Monday, November 1, 2010

November? Already?

I can't believe that it's already November. Time passes so quickly these days - registration for next quarter of my Spanish class is next Monday. Huh? Didn't we just start class? The Little One continues to be crazy/adorable/smart and keeps me on my toes every single dang day. I turned the calendar page over to November today and realized that the Holidays are fast approaching (in knit time) and I need to get some gift knitting done. Last Monday I started the Log Cabin Socks from Handknit Holidays and pushed through the first one in about a day and a half. These will be for my mom's boyfriend who is an enthusiastic knit gift receiver. They are really quick, just knit them on #7 needles and Ecological Wool and you'll have a pair of gift slipper socks in no time. That is, if you don't fall prey to second sock syndrome.

2 comments: