American Wool Series

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tiiime is on my mind...


Episode 7 should be up soon, I'm getting ready to hand it off to Jessica for upload. Tomorrow is the last day of class and I've got about a paper and a half to revise for my final portfolio. I'm sleepy from the running around last weekend (good to have you Nickie!) and all I want to do is pop in a movie and do some knitting. Too bad, so sad. Theoretically (ha) I would have actually finished revising the first paper so I could work on the second one today. Yeah, theoretically. It's not so bad though, I have about 3/4 of a page to add to the first one and about a page+ for the second one. Knitting should pick up next week when I have more time and these balls of yarn will be transformed into fingerless gloves. I do have to say that if you're hankering for some delish breakfast snackles you should head to Cafe Flora for scrumptious beignets served with blueberries (that's seasonal so it may change) and vanilla custardy stuff. Mmmmmmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Soooooo good to see you too darling! I haven't even had time to post anything yet, and I have some pictures to send you :) Frickin' cute is what they are! Mmm, snackles.

    ReplyDelete