American Wool Series

Saturday, August 9, 2008

All Over the Place

Class is half-way over. I've been awake since 730 and already sorted laundry, read ahead in the next novel, typed up part of my assignment for Monday, and had a teeny breakfast (vanilla soymilk and dried apricots). There's a reason behind the early rising - my best gal is coming into town next Thursday and I'm trying to get ahead/catch up with all of the stuff I've been lackadaisical about. There is list-making involved and scheduled knitting time. I'm feeling pretty good about the whole thing and my ability to get it all done.

First on the list are my gorgeous Endpaper Mitts (pictured). I love how the pattern is coming out, plus this is stashbusting from another Christmas gifty. The purpley-magenta is Koigu KPPPM in one of the new colors we have at the shop and the blue is leftover Smooshy in Deep Seaflower. I'm about 95% done with these with less than an inch of pattern and the ribbing left. Whoot.

I just noticed from linking the mitts that I should have done the magenta as the "light" color and the blue as the background. Oops & too frickin' bad.

2 comments:

  1. You are such a rockstar, I can hardly wait to see you! To-do lists are bomb – and I’ve totally got reading and such I can be doing while you’re rockin’ the schoolio yo. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! You are a knitting machine!

    ReplyDelete